Well designed for Technical Students and Professionals
We at SOTA offer you ONE MONTH advanced training for the candidates who have completed Diploma in fire and safety or HSE or those have passed+2 or gulf experienced.
This training program aims at the all round development of a disciple & mould him to work in any industry like an experienced guy. Our training is highly beneficial one, because it helps the students to watch everything visually, so that we can keep a touch with various safety practices taken place all around the world.
Our module covers everything in international standard for various fields such as Construction, Oil gas & Chemical.
Our Training Focused On:-
- Introduction To Safety Engineering
- Accident & Incident
- Accident/ Near Miss Investigation
- Hazard Identifications & Communications
- Risk Assessment
- Job Safety Analysis
- Risk Management
- Tool Box Talk
- House Keeping
- Light Monitoring
- Sound Monitoring
- Inspection Of Firefighting Equipment
- Inspection Of Hand Tools & Power Tools
- Star Ways & Ladders
- Work At Height
- Fall Protection
- Welding, Cutting & Brazing
- Lockout & Tag Out
- Machine Guarding
- Confined Space
- Mock Drill
- General Safety & Health Provisions
- Health & Environment Provisions
- Crane ,Forklift, Elevators & Conveyors
- Principles Of Fire & Explosion
- Fire Prevention Plan & Fire Protection
- Emergency Exit Routes
- Emergency Action Plan
- Permit To Work
- Maintenance Of Safety Related Document
- Safety Audit
OUR SAFETY SERVICES
- Provide consultancy service in the field of safety.
- Create Safety Policies to different Construction- Companies.
- Conduct Safety Auditing for private companies.
- Conduct Safety Training Program to public & private undertakings.
- Conduct Mock Drill to various industries.
- Supply well-trained Safety Officers to various industries all around the world.
- Create well qualified Safety Officers through thorough training.
SITE SPECIFIC SAFETY COURSES
- Working at height safely
- Confined Space Training
- Trenching and Excavation
- Rigging Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Hand and Power Tools
- Material Handling (Manual and mechanical)
FIRE SAFETY TRAINING
- Fire Safety Awareness Course
- Fire Warden Training
- Safety Officer Course
- Environmental Management
- JSA/Risk Assessment
- Site Safety Induction